Dear Phillip

March 23, 2012

This blog was supposedly my surprise to you for today--but because I am rather impatient, impulsive, and at times too excited much too much about us, I gave myself away and have showed it to you far before our second anniversary. Well, except this post.

I am typically like that as a person, and most likely as a girlfriend. There has been numerous times in the past two years of our relationship that I have somehow lost my patience and have based my reaction on a whim rather than reason. What I’m saying basically is that I think I am a trainwreck and sometimes, in quiet times, I have asked myself how could have I possibly deserve the love that you give.

I don’t know, baby. In fact, there are a lot of things that I don’t know. I don’t know how many percentages of long-distance relationships work and don’t. I don’t know how many important moments, or days, or celebrations have we missed in each other’s lives. I don’t know how I am in Paris, the most romantic city in the world, and you’re not here.

But there are also a lot of things that I do know. I know that this, our, long-distance relationship works. I know that even if we’re apart, or how much we think we’re missing moments, we will ultimately make new ones together. I know that whether far, or soon, I will be home. And I know that the best place in the world is always, will always be right next to you.


I love you, baby. I love you then, I love you now, I love you every moment in between. Happy Second Anniversary! :*:x

No comments:

Post a Comment