Dear Phillip

February 2, 2013


This picture was taken on the second day we've been together after almost two years of being apart. Imagine that, two years; three if you count the previous months. Anyway, I think you took this after we just went down for breakfast. With the jet lag, I assume my eyes were still heavy after the little nap I had while you were sleeping. That night, I had a couple of shots of that tequila thinking it would help me catch some Z's. It didn't work so I found myself in front of your laptop, watching Girls instead. In a conversation with Mike in Facebook at that time, I had told him how incredibly happy I was to be at that moment, watching Dunham, with you falling asleep right next to me while holding my hand.

It might not be much, but to me it felt more than comfortable, it felt like a long sigh of relief - it felt like we deserved that specific time of just you and I, and the whole quiet of Ortigas just below us at 3 in the morning.

Shoebox of photographs with sepia-toned loving? We're getting there. Here's to our first month. :* I love you and I miss you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment